Monday, January 18, 2010

Super Dog now available

For a while my son (who's now 4) and I have been writing and illustrating our own books.  From this collaboration has emerged classics like "When I Grow Up, I Don't Want to Be President" and "The Zebra Finds the Squirrel and the Giraffe" (for the latter, I thought the title gave a little too much away, but Rory won out on that debate).

He's just completed the first in which he did all the words and illustrations as well (I assisted with the transcribing, as he can only spell a half-dozen words or so right now).  We decided we wanted a more professional copy, rather than the stapled-together construction pages of previous efforts.  And since we had our copies made through createspace.com, there was that check box where we could make it available to the world.

So, world, join me in congratulating Rory on his fifth book and first available online: Super Dog  Super Cat  Super Sheep  Super Squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment