Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noodles

Returning from our weekend (took off to the tiny wood cabin we have up on the Illinois River in Oregon), I found a letter inviting me to read my poem "Noodles" at the College of Redwoods Poets & Writers release party on May 1.  So now I may be reading two times that weekend.  Friday night at the College of the Redwoods and Sunday afternoon at Humboldt State University for the Toyon release party.  Their reading is by sign-up that day (rather than invitation), so I may sign up to read from the short play I wrote that appears in this year's journal (though it will make more sense if I have a few readers join me--there are 3 characters, after all).


In other College of the Redwoods news, I've been part of the steering committee putting together this year's Redwoods Writers' Conference, which promises to be one of the best yet.  September 18 and 19 in Crescent City.

No comments:

Post a Comment